Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cara service Tv philips bergaris

Philips service mode tv flat with no damage to the black lines under and the longer growing upwards. First check the voltage supply B + 115v. vertical IC voltage 15V CT. video voltage 180v. all normal stresses, I continue checking on the physical condition yoke, and turn out ok. I check elco and resistors in series and the results smua vertical components in good condition.

I try to replace vertical ic but same result. I try to turn on the tv in a long time and there is a voltage difference v-int on cold and hot conditions, it seems there is damage to the mylar on v.int condensator 33n value that if the hot conditions its value decreases. I change and the results tv philips 21 "flat back to normal.

service manual philips tv

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews