Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Service TV Sharp QBEAT 20R200MK Protect

Available many tv sets and schematic service manual that can be in the can for free. tv service manual including LG Polytron Sharp Panasonic Toshiba Sony Samsung Philips Digitec Konka Etc.

Yesterday I could patients qbeat sharp tv 20R200 type MK II, with damage terprotek. Said the owner of such damage due to sudden power outages. PLN electricity tv after burning it in turn can not be flame (the flame of his moment later led blinking).

Because I happened to breathing experienced such a case, I just make sure the bottom of the damage to eepromnya. after my tv open the casing and then I turn on the tv by not forgetting my two wire jumpers jumpers near ic program to enter the service menu.
After that I was setting the service menu like this brought parameters:



After all the settings wrong again my second jumper wire near ic program. direct tv stanby results, indicating that my settings are stored.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews